• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

VIP TY Membership...please read!!!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Hi everyone. We are looking to raise some money to help pay for the dedicated server that all the sites now reside on. I know I had mentioned to the users on the TY rides this year about the new VIP area amd membership fee so here are my thoughts.

All VIP Memberships would only have access and be invited to:
· Trivia

· Q&A to Yamaha, 1 per week. I will get the answers and post them.
· Adult section with ID required.

· Have a shot at being selected for the TY Demo ride in 07 (dates, locations and times will be posted)

· Have a shot at being selected for the Tech Update Service (to be determined this fall)

· Any added VIP section the users would like to add

· Special VIP Name under your name

Some of the VIP areas will be viewable but not postable just to help get members to join.

VIP Membership Fees:

$15/year all of the above with standard Access

$25/year all of the above with bigger AV (Both Forums) and Bigger Mail boxes (TY Forum Only) with 10% off all TY gear and 2 free stickers.

$35/year all of the above plus a 2 sticker, Hat or shirt.

Each Hat will have VIP on the side

My money is on the way if I get to edit Steves posts once in a while.

I will be setting up PayPal for VIP memberships and TY Gear ordering this week. I will aslo be building these VIP sections and moving some sections into the VIP section....so hang on tight :)

If you would like to start being added to the VIP sections. Please send Paypal webmaster@totallyamaha.net or send check or money order to

Totallyamaha
P.O. Box 331
Schofield WI 54476

TY Gear!!!
Hats will be $25 each plus 3 for an added name on the back. Hats will come in black with blue or red thread.

T-shirts: $10 up to XL, 2x & 3x will be an added $3
L sleeve Shirts $15 up to XL, 2x & 3x will be an added $3
Sweatshirts $20 up to XL, 2x & 3x will be an added $3

Any color you want on the shirts....I may also have some long sleeves tees with printing and those may go up to $20 each.....

Please include your username!!!

Thanks
Tom

Back