• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Viper model

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2016 Viper LTX
Hi. I was wondering if someone can tell me what this 2016 Viper model is? I am considering buying it but it is listed as an SE but not sure if thats an error

Attachments

• viper.jpg
    viper.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 229

I can't read the tunnel length, but if it is 129", then it is a 2016 RTX DX , an upgrade over the standard RTX with the high windshield and front coil-over shocks. I am not sure if it came with the heated seat? If it is priced like an SE, then assuming everything is in good shape on it, it is a little bit of a bargain!

I can't read the tunnel length, but if it is 129", then it is a 2016 RTX DX , an upgrade over the standard RTX with the high windshield and front coil-over shocks. I am not sure if it came with the heated seat? If it is priced like an SE, then assuming everything is in good shape on it, it is a little bit of a bargain!
The coil over shocks were not an upgrade in 2016 over the RTX SE. The standard shock in 2016 were fox adjustable QS3 coil over with rezzies up front and the rear, center is a HPG coil over.

The picture is a LTX-DX. It comes with larger windshield and heated seat. Lengths were 129 and 137.

The STX-DX is similar in colour, comes with Fox floats, large windshield, heated seats and built in saddle bags. Lengths were 137 and 146. 146 even had that extra built in gas tank and storage.

In general Rtx is 129 and LTX 137 for most years BUT the STX is variable, my 2015 is 141, some years are 146 and others 137.

Hi. I was wondering if someone can tell me what this 2016 Viper model is? I am considering buying it but it is listed as an SE but not sure if thats an error
Looks like the same sled I have....2016 STX DX. Hard to see some of it, but a STX DX 137 should have a tall windshield, mirrors, heated seat, and 1.6" track

Back