• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Vipex EPS Build 174X16X3"

Climbmax

Expert
So after many attempts and tugging on my pals (fabricators) talents we finally got it done. I have built 2 Nypex's in the past and they basically "drop" in for the Nytro Bulkhead. Not so on the Vipex project which started with a blank sheet of paper.
Here are the components we used.
Full CR Racing Billet side plates similar to Nytro concept so it could house Nytro Chaincase and reverse mechanism.
Apex EPS power with Swedish MCX 290 Hp pump fuel kit modified to fit chassis as a rear mount
Viper Front Mountain front end 36"
Stock rear skid with zBroz coil over plus coupler to control lift on steep hills.
CR Racing Lightweight Viper Hood
CR tunnel custom built for feed tubes in tunnel.
Cat Seat, 1.5 " lower and 5 lbs lighter. Plus huge storage.
CFR Bars all color combo'd
Camso 174X16X3"
Lightweight battery in front of sled.
CR minimalist controls.
Cool color combo if your into that kind of stuff.
Real happy with the outcome, but also nervous to point it up rock walls and risk the damage that I can often make. lol
Comment away
thanks
RS

Attachments

• Vipex 2.jpg
    Vipex 2.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 831
  • Vipex 3.jpg
    Vipex 3.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 965
  • Vipex 6.jpg
    Vipex 6.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 1,104
  • Seat 3.jpg
    Seat 3.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 954

Very tasty build RS. I've always enjoyed your segments in the TS vids. Your cajones are much larger than mine after seeing some of your chute climbs. 174x16x3. Really? Where are you going with that? Nice choice of colors and I like the seat mods. Job well done sir. Be safe, but take chances.

Very tasty build RS. I've always enjoyed your segments in the TS vids. Your cajones are much larger than mine after seeing some of your chute climbs. 174x16x3. Really? Where are you going with that? Nice choice of colors and I like the seat mods. Job well done sir. Be safe, but take chances.
Thank you. I appreciate the comments and support. 174 are very common in BC due to our storm cycles that can dump a meter plus night after night. Plus it keeps the nose down a bit better when vertical goes off. Short sleds just transfer too much. Take care and safe sledding.:)

Although I'm not into this stuff, I stumbled upon this video where the Vipex was featured on STV. Figured you guys would be interested.

But wow, this thing is wicked sick!

Yup...thats next level sh*t. Very, very cool. It would sure make your life easier if yamaha just put the 4cyl in on the assembly line :).

Back