• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

VK Pro II - centre & rear shock upgrade?

Widrig

VIP Member
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2016 VK Pro II
Howdy, has anyone upgraded the centre and/or rear shocks on a VK Pro II? Wondering what's out there besides just ordering OEM replacements. Thanks!

can you take them off and supply dimensions? just by looking at it in the parts fiche, it looks like a 11-15 apex xtx, fx nitro rear or venture style shocks with the torsion springs. not many people, in my experiance, look for a better ride on a work sled. i do but my work sleds have really limited options.

can you take them off and supply dimensions? just by looking at it in the parts fiche, it looks like a 11-15 apex xtx, fx nitro rear or venture style shocks with the torsion springs. not many people, in my experiance, look for a better ride on a work sled. i do but my work sleds have really limited options.

Thanks maim, likely won't have them off til after the season but copy that; will followup with dimensions.

Back