• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

VLOG #22 – Sidewinder S-TX GT Walk Around

Almost ordered that sled but I have been waiting for updates and did not know about the stronger chassis.
I had strengthened the chassis on my 17 sidewinder and noticed a difference also.
Keep the videos coming!

Almost ordered that sled but I have been waiting for updates and did not know about the stronger chassis.
I had strengthened the chassis on my 17 sidewinder and noticed a difference also.
Keep the videos coming!
It was really interesting to know all about the storage too and the overload springs.. really awesome touring sled.

Looks like a much better set up than installing the soft sided saddle bags.

I ALMOST ordered one of these. The fact that it did not come with the new style front end made me order a GT.
After watching this , I almost wish I did get the STX.
What an awesome long range rocket this would be.

Now that's a nice video. If I was looking for 2up ridding on my 137" I would try to retrofit the fibreglass blades for sure.

I really want to upgrade our Venture to the S-TX GT. Power steering is a must for my wife so I was happy to see it on the '22 models. I'll be very interested in what comes for '23.

OH Boy the TEMPTATION begins, I had decided my new sled days were ‘gone’ but that would be a GOOD FIT. Something to dream and think about. HMMMMMM…..

Back