1. We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.
    Dismiss Notice

Waiting patiently......

Discussion in 'SnoScoot,SRX120' started by jaykup20, Jan 8, 2017.

1. jaykup20

jaykup20 Newbie

USA
    Snowmobile:
    SRX 120
    Have a 2017 SRX 120 coming by the end of next week, my kids have no idea.....I have always loved snowmobiles and thought this might be an affordable way to encourage myself to invest in a dad sized sled in a couple of years. My girls (4/6) have no idea of the incoming fun. I am wondering if there is a way to increase speed from factory without any mods.....

Has Yamaha built in a way to increase performance with adjustments? I am no slouch, I am mechanically inclined and am not against opening the motor....but would like to avoid that till after the warranty is up.

Great full for this forum!

-Jacob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
  3. dylanjen9

dylanjen9 Expert

Just by zip tying the governor spring closed. Roughly doubles speed but engine is screaming. But none of mine ever blow up

Snowmixer and jaykup20 like this.
  4. jaykup20

jaykup20 Newbie

USA
    Snowmobile:
    SRX 120
    Lol they are scared of it.....so I am now hearing it down lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk