• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Want to upgrade my Bruin.

ttocs2

Veteran
I have a 2x4 Bruin, and I am ready to do some mod's to it and see if I can get a little more power out of it. (My brother in law has a honda rancher, and I wanna dust him :lol: ) I don't know anything about carbs though, and not too much about engines, so does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do to fix it up, other than take it to someone else? The bruin and rancher are pretty evenly matched with top speed, so all I am looking for is to get 3 or 4 more MPH out of it, and maybe a little better take off. I had been thinking about getting an Exhaust power tip, will this help any?

Thanks for the help. :Rockon:

I may sound dumb, but I'll never know if I don't ask.. what's an air filter jet kit???

I don't know anything about carbs... but I am pretty mechanically inclined, is this something that's hard to do, or pretty easy to figure out?

its harder getting the carbs off the machine then it is to do the work.....I will have some pictures later this summer when I rejet my grizz...that may help you.

I do a lot of riding in mud, and through tall grass, where a lot of grass seeds get in my air filter, will the high flow filter catch all the grass seeds?

Back