• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Wanted to give a shout out to our very own forum/site support guy!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
As some of you may know, Arun Kumar ( @ArunK ) has been helping me with system support for this forum for the past several years now. He's probably the most trusted, professional and kindest person I've worked with in my many years involved with internet sites and professional fields in my 30 plus years of experience. He's located in India, has very good communication skills, in fact better than most of my colleagues in the past, and is a young guy full of energy and motivation. He is always quick to respond and attack any forum problems or concerns along the way.

Why am I telling you this? Well, Arun has decided to pursue his dream of being self-employed and growing his own business. He's very talented and also has a great network of specialized support that he can call on for each specific project.

Websites, PHP server side coding for automation, eCommerce and more.

Please check out his site https://wpagency.xyz if you are in the need of a well rounded person to help you in your internet ventures.

Please feel free to post or message me if you have any questions or concerns.

good for him and i wish him sucess!

You've been an extremely valuable asset here for quite a while. Hoping for success for you in your new endeavor !

wpagency.png

Our Website:
Our email: hello@wpagency.xyz

About US:​

Starting out in 2012 I spent most of my career as a freelancer, working for small to mid-sized forums in U.S., Canada, and Europe, but also did my fair share of working at various Small agencies (White Labeling) on their WordPress Projects.

I founded WPAgency, to help small business reach their online goals. Our team is experienced, talented, and obsessed with quality. We not only offer you incredible results, but we're with you from start to finish to ensure you have an excellent experience and successfully reach your goals.

We can handle WordPress projects of any scope or complexity - from simple landing pages to large, sophisticated eCommerce solutions.
  • Stunning, unique designs
  • Fast, modern & responsive
  • SEO optimized (structure, URL, titles, images, metadata, etc...)
  • Clean, smart code
  • Unlimited revisions
  • TAT of 3 to 14 business days
  • Multilingual capabilities

Back