• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Wanted to say hello!1

05Bruin

YAHOO
jason_francis2003
Hey everyone, i have spent the last couple hours messin around on this site and decided to join in... Im a fresh owner of a new 05 Bruin 350 4X4 auto.. Took it out Sunday on its first run... Only one word for it.........GREAT........ Took a trail down to the Knik Glacier that includes deep water, mud, Glacier silt, Rocks, and hill climbs. The Bruin performed better than i even dreamed it would... Had my wife on the back, and couldn't even tell the difference this bike is awsome.. Very smoth riding at high speeds across the silt flats and handled very well through the rock and dunes! Water crossings were a breeze and the mud/wet silt was nothing the bruin couldn't handle! After our first run with the bike i am 110% satisfied with this bike!!! Next weekend is the real test, heading up Boulder trail!! Hope to get some pics of that run!! Sorry no pics of the knik run since the rain was comming down pretty good the whole time we were out there

Welcome to the site....the site is fairly new but have a great group of people so far.....I think the nice weather has been keeping them away.... :o| ......

Your telling me, the weather is kick arse up here!! :Rockon: :-o But winter is just around the corner....

That would be nice but right now im setting at work #$%&* Oh well I get off in about 3 hours ;)!

Thanx, I love the bike!! Will have a few poser shots with the kids up on here tonight but won't get any action shots till this weekend..

Thanx, thanx, thanx ;)! This is my first Yamaha :yam: any advise on upgrades (i know theres not much out yet for the 05) and upkeep would be greatly appreciated...... About the pics, there not uploaded on to my computer yet and i have to be up in about 5 hours so i will get them up in the mornin once i get a few things taken care of....

Welcome aboard Mr 05Bruin. This is a great site with great people on it you'll become addicted to it!! ;)!

yeah i have been addicted to many forums so i guess one more wont hurt :o| :drink: :D

Back