• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

WAS THERE A MANUFACTURER CAT DISPLAY AT HAY DAYS?

BIG BLACK WARRIOR

VIP Member
I was at the Syracuse Big East Powersports show yesterday. Each manufacturer had there usual large display of their new sleds except Arctic Cat, which was not present. I was just wondering if Cat had a display at Hay Days? That being said, the Skidoo and Polaris displays had a lot of people looking around, while both times I visited the Yamaha display, I though I was in a ghost town. Not much interest in the Yamaha sleds.

Yes, Cat was at Haydays. Yamaha also actually had some folks visiting at Haydays.

I was at the Syracuse Big East Powersports show yesterday. Each manufacturer had there usual large display of their new sleds except Arctic Cat, which was not present. I was just wondering if Cat had a display at Hay Days? That being said, the Skidoo and Polaris displays had a lot of people looking around, while both times I visited the Yamaha display, I though I was in a ghost town. Not much interest in the Yamaha sleds.

Their all a bunch of haters that drank the Kool aid! I rode last year with a bunch of Polaris guys and they were obnoxious and hateful twards me, making comments like “yea sure it’s fast as hell but driving that tank has to be a lot of work!” My sled is lowered and handles well, so I put’em to the test and smoked by most of the sissy’s in the twisty’s pissing them off even more. People are usually under the impression they never make bad decisions when making big purchases, they will make excuses in their tiny little brains and believe them.
Man was I having fun, and every one of them knew it!

I should also add that several commented that my sled was just way to powerful to even utilize on the tighter trails, well I think I put their little pea brains to rest on that excuse.
One comment was said about yamaha having nothing shorter than a 137” and with that I have to agree. They should have never dropped the 129” track option. People keep buying these longer track sleds then jacking up the suspension and they can’t turn a corner 4 $hit, wonder why?

Last edited:
Same goes for the Novi Snow Show as I just found out on another post.

Both Cat and Yamaha WILL not be at the Milwaukee show this year...........This suck to me, I guess I'll hang out at the Doo area, lol
This is unbelievable! Not everybody can make it to Hay Days. I THINK ITS TIME FOR YAMAHA TO LET US KNOW IF THEY ARE GOING TO BE IN THE SLED BUISNESS OR NOT A YEAR FROM NOW!...….COME ON NOW!! Yamaha, we all have been loyal to you for a lot of years! The least you could do is show us a little respect and let us know if you will have sleds in the future! By not attending these sled shows what message are you sending us?

Last edited:
Not sure why Yamaha is not attending these events, i'm thinking they have in the past, I guess they have nothing exciting to offer or they do not want to answer any questions about what their plans are on the future of their snowmobiles.

Not sure why Yamaha is not attending these events, i'm thinking they have in the past, I guess they have nothing exciting to offer or they do not want to answer any questions about what their plans are on the future of their snowmobiles.
There display at the Big East Show was a joke compared too Ski-Doo and Polaris. Off in a 30X30 corner, about 10 sleds, a Sidewinder cutout engine, stand up back drop, a cart with 2020 brochure's and there FXR catalog! Unimpressive to say the least compared to the competition. My buddy asked me if I wanted to go over and talk with the rep. I said no, i don't need to get my blood pressure up! Like I've said for a few years now. ""Phoning it in""!!!!!

Back