• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Water Skipping

Wow, I'm glad I've read this thread, I've been seriously pushing my luck with my Attak. April of 2007 I went out on a lake. I went out a long ways, the camera man had to use zoom to video me making a large gradual u turn to make it back. Did it twice.

Unlike other sleds, I couldn't go wide open, because it would dog down, but cruisin 50 - 60 mph was fine. There was plenty of wind that day & I was literally dog tracking the further I got out.

From these stories, I'm thinking i should have been diving for my machine.

I used to run a Yamaha 700 SX geared & clutched for water, that baby could start on a river bank, drop into the water, accelerate & was too easy to play. holding wide open was never an issue, then you could let off the gas down to 35mph, then nail the gas & it would take off again. Better than a Jetski.

Now I live in Minnesota, where skipping is illegal.

IMG_2195.jpg

IMG_2194.jpg

IMG_2197.jpg

IMG_2200.jpg

Sx600R Bone Stock...Too much gas it would over rev...too little is would start bouncing.

Attachments

• WASPI4.JPG
    WASPI4.JPG
    417 KB · Views: 102

Back