• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

We lost our Yamaha dealer...

Yellowknife

TY 4 Stroke Master
Website
www.youtube.com
And I'm looking for any info you have on Canadian dealers/sites that sell Yamaha OEM parts online, that can preferably be ordered online with ground/snail mail shipping. A place that regularly does this is ideal instead of trying to get dealerships who don't - who then have to ship me stuff and usually choose an option that is more expensive (i.e. fedex/purolator instead of Canada Post)

I'm finding lots of U.S. sites, but need a Canadian one for cheaper shipping and currency in CDN.

I need it primarily for Outboard motors and Snowmobiles.

Looked through TY sponsors, didn't find anything. So far no luck with google. My nearest dealer is a 1 day drive away haha (funny but not funny)

Cheers!

YK

My suggestion would be Port Yamaha. Kevin is very knowledgeable and if I'm not mistaken, they submit orders everyday and with being close to Yamaha's distribution center, can often gets parts in the next day. The closet dealer for me is over an hour away so its a no brainer to place an order on Monday and have the order at my doorstep by Friday. Plus, they are a site sponsor.
http://portyamaha.com/

Sorry, just re-read your post where you were asking for a Canadian dealer. You still might want to try Port Yamaha but understand your reasoning for wanting to find a Canadian dealer.

What about Alary Sport? They are a Yamaha and Polaris dealer. When I was looking for a Ripsaw II 15" x 146'" x 1.25" track last month, the only place I found one was from Alary Sport in Canada; which I ended up purchasing. Other than that one transaction, I can't vouch for them but thought I would pass their name along nonetheless.

Knapp's Yamaha in Prescott, ON. Best prices I've found and ship anywhere. Give them a try.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I feel your pain Canadian Post is a joke could take weeks to get to you. USA folks have no idea about mailing delays in Canada not acceptable.

if you're ordering Yamaha parts you can order directly from Yamaha and have them shipped to you. Most of the time the parts are the same price whether it's thru the Yamaha website or a dealer. As for shipping options that i'm not sure of. Or you can call Knapp like suggested above. I've dealt with them as well in the past with no problems.

You can order parts from Yamaha, but they will assign your order to some dealer you never heard of. Then the Paypal thing enters and it all gets screwed up especially with backorders.

Back