• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

We picked up my friends wifes 2020 Viper!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Here is a few pictures of the Viper. Maybe my buddy Craiger will post up some comments as well.

Looks like lots of good changes. Fuse Box and Coolant tank relocation is nice and the the fit and finish is 10 fold over the original Viper. Take a peak at the pictures!

Taking off the side panels is a breeze just like the Sidewinder but the hood will take one Tork Screw to be remove down at the bottom of the nose. Really a dumb move on Yamaha's part. All those dzeus fittings and then toss that stupid screw in there.. COME ON!!

Overall a great sled!!

IMG_2460.JPEG
IMG_2461.JPEG
IMG_2462.JPEG
IMG_2463.JPEG
IMG_2464.JPEG
IMG_2465.JPEG
IMG_2466.JPEG
IMG_7425.jpg
IMG_7430.jpg

Here is a few pictures of the Viper. Maybe my buddy Craiger will post up some comments as well.

Looks like lots of good changes. Fuse Box and Coolant tank relocation is nice and the the fit and finish is 10 fold over the original Viper. Take a peak at the pictures!

Taking off the side panels is a breeze just like the Sidewinder but the hood will take one Tork Screw to be remove down at the bottom of the nose. Really a dumb move on Yamaha's part. All those dzeus fittings and then toss that stupid screw in there.. COME ON!!

Overall a great sled!!

View attachment 149480 View attachment 149481 View attachment 149482 View attachment 149483 View attachment 149484 View attachment 149485 View attachment 149486 View attachment 149487 View attachment 149488

FYI, this is the sled that we will be installing the power steering kit from GSE. https://www.gseperformance.com/product/power-steering-for-yamaha-and-arctic-cat/

I was thinking the same thing Upton44 was. No more O2 sensor. Just a bolt filling that hole now. I wonder if the newest flash did away with all our O2 sensors. It would be nice to just plug the hole and zip tie the plug out of the way. One less thing to disconnect when I take the exhaust off to adjust the chain.

I was thinking the same thing Upton44 was. No more O2 sensor. Just a bolt filling that hole now. I wonder if the newest flash did away with all our O2 sensors. It would be nice to just plug the hole and zip tie the plug out of the way. One less thing to disconnect when I take the exhaust off to adjust the chain.
It did.

Congrats on the sled! The guys over there at PY are awesome!

Back