• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

West/central Wisconsin 2010 campout feeler

Nothing is set yet, We would like to get something planned for the beginning of August 12, 13, 14, 15.
I found this place near the dells http://www.holiday-shores.com/default.asp
Right on the river and there is room for boats. also rentals available. This could be the place we have been looking for! We can get tent camping right on the river and if anyone has a camper they can be close to us also. We need to get this thing finalized up so we can get some sites reserved.
http://www.holiday-shores.com/guide/

MrSled said:
Can we party like TY'rs? And how are the rates?
Riverside tent sites are $36 a night.. riverside with electric and water are $46. It is hard finding a place that has late hours and a decent setting. I am sure if we get enough site together we will not be bothered about noise. besides after a long day on the water :drink: we all might be sleeping by 10 or 11! lol.... i found 1 campground that is for adults only with no noise rules but it is in the middle of a field with a small pond that they call a lake. lol.... heck, it might even be a nudist camp or at least turn in to one after hours!? lol....

sleddheadd said:
MrSled said:
Can we party like TY'rs? And how are the rates?
Riverside tent sites are $36 a night.. riverside with electric and water are $46. It is hard finding a place that has late hours and a decent setting. I am sure if we get enough site together we will not be bothered about noise. besides after a long day on the water :drink: we all might be sleeping by 10 or 11! lol.... i found 1 campground that is for adults only with no noise rules but it is in the middle of a field with a small pond that they call a lake. lol.... heck, it might even be a nudist camp or at least turn in to one after hours!? lol....

Well, we don't need any nudist camps....we might not want to ever see each other again!!! we could all be scared for life!!!! LOL...

MrSled said:
Can we bring our own boat?
I am unclear on this right now. I would guess judging by the pictures that, yes you can. They do not open until may 1st and I will find out as soon as I can.

MrSled said:
Can we bring our own boat?
i found the information! lol.. the website is tough to navigate! They have a boat launch right there and rent slips for $10 a night or $60 a week. I am sure that whomever might bring a boat we could all chip in and get a combined gas/dock fee fund going.

This would be cool cause I only live 30 min. away. :) I could come up boating for the day and sleep in my own bed at night. lol

ApexRtxGuy said:
This would be cool cause I only live 30 min. away. :) I could come up boating for the day and sleep in my own bed at night. lol
That sounds really cool but I wouldn't miss the TY nightlife for anything! Good times with Good friends! ;)! :rocks:

Mark my buddy stayed at hat campground for adult's and had a blast.he said it wasn't a nude campground just a lot of partying.The guy that own's one of the biggest strip joint's in WI (chubby's) he own's the camground too.I'm in for the Dells camping which ever place it is.Those dates work perfect too.

Back