• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Western Mass or Western NH

stunter1

Expert
Just bought a new sled and looking to go riding this weekend since I have a 4 day weekend.

Looks like all the snow will be south of Maine.

Can anyone in Mass or NH give me the name of a place to stay at that is in an area that will be getting a lot of snow from this storm that has trails running near it.

Never thought I would have to go south to find the snow.

as far as i know, your still better off going north unless you want to head down to Washington DC..

Southern New Hampshire don't have much if any more than mass. I can't speak for western MA but "mid" west mass doesn't have much and i don't believe this storm has really amounted to anything away from SE mass/ RI area

Sorry to say but i think its almost time to pack them away for the summer :o| :whine: :o| :whine: :o| :whine:

another winter like this one and i maybe calling Colorado home from now on..

Gotta agree w/SledNeck. You are better off going north and I do mean north. Don't bother with Rangley, Greenville, or Millinocket at this point. You'll need to hit the County for real riding.

Back