• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

WHAT A LET DOWN!

pat the rat said:
are you serious on the price of that cat
That comes right off their website but that particular sled is "spring only" and comes in metallic green. The "standard" TZ1 Turbo LXR comes in Navy Blue for a much more manageable $18,499-CA
Pretty expensive graphics on that "Limited" :bling

pat the rat said:
Dano said:
We should all be grateful that we get to ride through these troubled times. I still think the Apex is the best machine to date. A bit of setup and viola. You can get a new Cat TZ1 LXR LT for $18,799 if people think Yamie is the only one with deep pockets and short arms.
So many people take for granted what they get with a yamie. Sometimes you never know till you experience another make. At the end of the day, we’re sitting good- bad idler wheels or not.

Dan
are you serious on the price of that cat

Apex ltx GT retails for $17 1. CDN. Its safe to say all the manufactures fell off their rockers this year. Z1 T EXT limited is 17 4, 17 2 for the standard ext. I realize alot of you would prefer the yammie but thats a good price for the Cat in a pure HP/chassis perspective. Turbos did have quite a few problems this year though.

Yammie obviously doesnt have a touring in the apex line but the venture GT for $15 2? Ouch... I just feel bad for your northern folks.

Back