• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

WHAT APEX SLED IS THE BEST LOOKING?

What apex is the best looking?

• The standard BLUE ONE!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • APEX GT

• APEX RTX

• APEX MOUNTAIN OR ATTAK in blue

• APEX MOUnTAIN OR ATTAK in RED AND BLACK

• I think they all look AWSOME!

• Total voters

welterracer

TY 4 Stroke God
Even though i ordered a APEX GT... i liked the looks of the RTX better..

If the price is right i may switch to the TALL red version of the RTX windshield and the flamed stickers on the hood also . (which in my opinion are sweet, and im not a big fan of flames.)

Whats your opinion of what APEX sled is best looking...?

I agree completely I was even thinking the same thing with the red flame stickers. I ordered the GT because I preferred its shock package. I'm definitely gonna add some red to it.

I think the GT has the best look. That and shock package is why I sprung for 1. Could not wait for that package in a 136" That will be out next year!!!

I like the gt & rtx allmost the same now. my vote was for the GT. I ordered a RTX and swapping colors with POWERHAULIC.

For me it's a blue thing. Apex, Attak or Mountain, I was buying blue no matter what. I just wish they would have offered the GT shock package for all of them. :?

They all look good simply because they are Yamahas, but I voted for the RTX because that is what I will be on next winter.

BRIGHT YAMAHA RED!!!!!!!!!!

I know that wasn't a option, but thats what Yamaha should be!!!

*****************RED-WHITE-BLACK***************************

JMO!

BR

even though I ordered one, the Gt is still my favourite, I like the RTX, but that all black with chrome looks great on the snow. For me though the stickers are coming off and there will be more parts chromed!

I'm with you Welterracer.

Ordered a GT but I think the RTX looks the best.

My options will be almost the same.

96 megabytes for the Ripsaw, Taller windshield for the cold weather. Probably only 6" Bergstroms though. Will try the Factory licorice strips carbides for the first couple of times out and then decide.

Back