• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What Did You Do To Your Sled Today???

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
This was 1fastvmax idea on the 2 stroke side.... I thought it would be fun over here as well.

Post anything you've done to your sled even if you just sat there and look at it This should be fun!!!

Yep just sat there and looked at it today...just like I have pretty much all winter. (no snow) :o| My sled sits in the garage and we exit and enter the house that way so I have to look at it alot...

Well I just put the three of them in the encolsed trailer for now until it gets a little warmer to do the oil changes. I prefer to do them outside instead of inside the garage. Better lighting and more room I guess.

ordered copper donuts from crewcheif for the war and looked at the et340 sitting on the back lawn. frost is out so i cannot move it. good lawn ornament though!

Took mine off the trailer after my last trip of the year earlier in the week.

Dads apex and my nytro got a good pressure wash and wax. oil changes other maintenence and tunnel touch up (shine) next weekend. almost 80 deg here in se wisconsin, bull sh** if u ask me...... season was way to short. :yam:

Picked up the torsion spring I broke last week on my APEX MTN. Might put it on if I get over the bruised ribs I got at Magic Kingdom when I tripped on the concrete stairs. Our riding season is far from over. If we get another 4-6" we will break a record set in 1955 for most snow. Then there's ArcticMan in early April.

David

Absolutley Nothing. They are already loaded and in storage. Snowblower, sleds, snow shovels, salt for ice, spare parts/luggage/helmets, are all put away for the summer.

Today . . . dethatched yard and applied crab grass preventer.

Moved the two sleds in and out of the canopy to make room for the dead Doo. :tg:

well its is officially tore down to the bulk head, tunnel is removed to make way for the new Fabcraft, started taking pictures of the "old parts" to put them up for sale soon, need to order floats and the Nextech carbon mono rear skid. Got a new updated subframe deliver to me from Scott at OFT and finished fixing the old Polaris RXL up that my buddy crashed....been pretty busy today!

Just finished installing skinz air frame running boards on my nytro mtx. Got about 2.5 feet in Fairbanks and 5 times more in the mountains. Just waiting for it to warm up it's about -15 here. Still got arctic man in April. Will probably Still be ridding till mid April to the beginning of may. Sorry lower 48s.

Back