• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What Did You Really Pay For Yamaha 2011 Sleds?

Yummy said:
Rash said:
berge75 said:
I'v seen dealer invoice,and if they sell one at $13000 with all acc. money back into the price, they will be making no money on the sale.

Man, next winter better snow more than this year...

the season will be long for Yam Dealers...
:exc:

I don't know any business that are open and don't make money on what they are selling {period!} :moon:

Yummy, Powersports dealers have something I call a diversified portfolio. I promise you anyone selling sleds alone would be outa business in the first year. :exc: This is a fact. Luckily though, they also sell boats, atv's and motorcycles, ;)! these items they can actually make money on, and of course lets not forget parts and service...hence being diversified :tg:

So lower margins on sleds but still make money. Who is in biz to lose money? Makes no sense at all to think snomo dealers don't make money. lol

I've been around 61 years now..get use to it. It never gets better..just worse. Money,prices of things speaking of course.
My 08 Super Duty is $50,000 now and it don't run right and they can't figure it out. :drink:

Why don't you guys start blaming the friggin idiots on Capitol Hill for making your dollar weak as crap. Thats a lot of the problem. Go figure. Oh yeah,,,,63 percent of you wanted "change you can count on". You got it.

schmeg said:
Why don't you guys start blaming the friggin idiots on Capitol Hill for making your dollar weak as crap. Thats a lot of the problem. Go figure. Oh yeah,,,,63 percent of you wanted "change you can count on". You got it.
We can do that but not on TY. Snowmobiles and politics just don't mix on this forum so we banned the politics.

:flag:

Heck we are trying to fix Yamaha direction not take on the national politics. lol

Yummy said:
Rash said:
berge75 said:
I'v seen dealer invoice,and if they sell one at $13000 with all acc. money back into the price, they will be making no money on the sale.

Man, next winter better snow more than this year...

the season will be long for Yam Dealers...
:exc:

I don't know any business that are open and don't make money on what they are selling {period!} :moon:

They make money on parts, accesories and repairs/maintenance.. there, they get the bacon..

they get you into the store with a bottom price on sales, then keep you buying after...(at least in quebec that's how they work..)

COLDONE said:
How much is freight, prep & doc fees on these prices from R & S?

:drink:

BR

I think, a couple hundred. Can't remember, for sure. I found my bill of sale, but those numbers aren't on it.

Talked to my dealer today, and he told me "about a grand below MSRP" for the Apex SE - so roughly $13,949.

Back