• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What do you haul with?

My RAM 3500

Attachments

• truck.JPG
    truck.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 81

2003 Denali with too many mods to list. Most notable is the intercooled roots blower. 12.5mph empty 7-8mpg towing, but doesn't need to shift outa OD on the hills!

*note, that's my truck hauling my dad/uncles trailer in front of dads barn, we have a sort of family communal effort

n5800742_34363052_2992.jpg

Have you Tundra guys taken your truck in for the excessive rusting recall? I was wondering what Toyota's fix is.

Mighty said:
Have you Tundra guys taken your truck in for the excessive rusting recall? I was wondering what Toyota's fix is.
I have only heard of the recall for the first gen Tundra's. Is there something I don't know??

kyzer said:
Radianguy any complaints with your Tundra ???

Love this truck! Lots of room, sometimes too much,lol. First when I got the truck I dropped the wifee off one day and her seat belt was twisted on her side and hitting against the side of the door, I had to put the truck in park, release my seat belt and get out of my seat to reach across to free the seat belt.

Lots of power! Lots of smiles!

here is a couple of mine.

1998 k1500 with a 2000 avalanche trailer. lots of mods to the truck. there is a list on the forumn in another truck thread but the latest mod was to replace the stock 305 with a 350. just need to straighten out an oiling issue atm so using bros 03 to pull the trailer atm.

rivervalley2009004.jpg

ontyride09002.jpg

radianguy said:
Mighty said:
I have only heard of the recall for the first gen Tundra's. Is there something I don't know??
Scratch that; it was the Tacoma's having the issues.

my uncle had a 99 tacoma. didn't know about the recall until we had it on a lift & seen the frame by the rear leaf spring mount rotted through. ended up traded it in. yota probably was going to scrap it.

99 f-350, 7.3 powerstroke. modded and lifted with 39" mickey baja claws for winter and 35" toyo open country m/t's for snow.

xt_gt said:
my uncle had a 99 tacoma. didn't know about the recall until we had it on a lift & seen the frame by the rear leaf spring mount rotted through. ended up traded it in. yota probably was going to scrap it.

There is a chance that the spare tire will fall out due to rust. I have a 2007 Tacoma and love it. I hope it doesn't develop the same problem.

http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/ca ... ta-Tundra/

Not shure I could get around here in some of the bigger roadtrains you guys have ;)
Toyota Landcruiser 120, think it's the same as "Prado" in the US.
Trailer is 13'1" x 7'3" inside meashures, excellent :)
lc_fogelsta_153.jpg

Attachments

• LC Fogelsta.jpg
    LC Fogelsta.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 77
xt_gt said:

Did he get the recall letter? Should have waited, Toyota was paying 1.5 X Blue book to buy them back.

Back