• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What happens to clutchmaster ?

WinderFab

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder Ltx GT
It’s been a while since I’ve seen a post from clutchmaster, anyone know what happened?

He got banned again in fall. Don’t really remember exactly what it was over. I spent Bents Camp weekend with him at Jon’s place and had a great time. He is working on a wicked Turbo 2st Venom triple. So he is fine. Not sure whether he wants to come back here or not. Was not discussed.

When you basically tell the boss to F-Off, would you keep your job? That's how it finally ended. Maybe not in those exact words ...it really to bad..

Last edited:
When you basically tell the boss to F-Off, would you keep your job? That's how it finally ended. Maybe not in those exact words ...it really to bad..
Totally understand.. he usually posts often and I haven’t seen any of his posts in quite awhile so my curiosity had to ask what happened to him.

Back