• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What kind of safety equipment are you carrying?

Dimebag

TY 4 Stroke God
Website
www.ty4stroke.com
What do you carry in your backpack / on your sled while riding?

I'll start off with my list:

- GPS + extra batteries
- Avalanche beacon
- Avalanche probe
- Shovel
- Light sticks
- Matches
- Gloves
- Safety bag
- Tape
- Zip ties

Thats the first things that drops into my head that i always carry while riding the backcountry..

What do you carry while riding?

Zip ties
Belt
H2O
Tool kit
GPS
Jumper cables
Spare gloves
Ball cap/knit hat
Map
Lighter
Cell phone
Snack
Insurance card sled/health
Cash

We carry: firestarter matches, birch rhine, gps +spare batteries, snacks, gatoraid, crazy carpet (to pull sled in case of breakdown), motor oil (spare bottle), cell phone, folding saw. The bro might have some other stuff in there as well. On the sleds, we carry shovels, jumper cables, spare belts and tol kits.

I carry it in the OEM tool case.. 3 small bottles.. We do alot of boondocking and often roll the sleds over, and often many miles from the camp.. + Both my sled and my riding buds sled is turboed. So it won't hurt to carry some motor oil.. Haven't used any of it yet tough...

Maybe its just me, but i feel safer with it in the tool pouch.. Never know when you'll need it..

Besides most of the things every one else has listed, I also carry a hand saw and flairs. Flairs are the VERY best fire starter.

bottlerocket said:
In the bag in the nose Dimebag? If I took the belt out I dont think i could get 1 quart let alone 2 in there!

That is correct. I placed the belt on the clutch cover and there is no problem fitting the bottles in the bag.

I got three bottles in there on about 0.1 / 0.2 liters each.

0.2 litre bottles for motor oil and coolant

0.1 litre bottle for chaincase oil.

gps
mre
aerial flare
spare battery
first aid kit
bivi sack
saw
knife
leatherman
small tarp
parachute cord
spare gloves
goggles
shovel
probe
led headlamp
spare key for sled
zip ties
trail marking tape
electrical tape
cash
colt 380

I think that's it

;)!

Charmin with LOTION!! Pamper your pooper LOL!!

Back