• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

What model of the Snow Tracker is correct for the 2008 Venture ??

Snorover

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 Viper
I am having trouble finding the right snow trackers to fit my sons 2008 Venture. Any help would be appreciated.

Also which Rouski ski wheels would fit this sled??

Model #20142 for the semi-aggressive(semi-extreme), or model # 19412 for the aggressive or extreme. I would go with the extreme version because, as they wear, they will become semi-extreme, therefore, they will last longer as well. Personally, I would go with RollerSki wheels from Qualipieces, as they can withstand the weight better on these 4-strokes.

Thanks, I don't know why I keep trying to do all that research , when all I have to do is ask the question on this site.
I'll check out the Rollerski wheels. I have allways used the Rouski wheels on all my sleds.

Rouski wheels are a good product, but they attach to the carbide bolts, which can break off or bend the ski if deployed over the summer in hot temps. The RollerSki wheels attach to the ski spindle which is very strong, and has an enclosed sealed lubricated spring. With the front weight of the Yamaha 4-strokes, these wheels may be a better option IMO..

Last edited:
Looks like I made a mistake in logging in a 2008 Venture when it is a 2009 Venture. I assume that it would be the same for the Snow Trackers and Rouski retractable wheels.
I'll do some checking to see.

Back