• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

whats up with the avitars?

mikextx

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 apex xtx
am i the only one seeing this?

Nope I was thinking about asking the same question. Still trying to figure out what it is. My guess it’s a close up of a Sidewinder headlight. Looking closer it appears to be goggles with the TY logo.

i got some fat guy here. on everyones avitar. same guy, bunch of different pics of him. lol. have we been hacked?

Are you referring to the pic with the TY logo emblazoned on a pair of goggles?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-03-12-08-40-14-376-1.png
    Screenshot_2018-03-12-08-40-14-376-1.png
    13.1 KB · Views: 196
Looks OK to me. Mine is fine, @mikextx yours is a sled, @bleedyamaha is a black and white pic of a sled (I think). @Grimm is a Yamaha logo.

Ok. Thanks guys. Seems good on my phone. My laptop must be screwed up

Are you referring to the pic with the TY logo emblazoned on a pair of goggles?

We changed the AV for phones and others app.. this should be the correct image. The TY Logo In the Helmet Googles like our shirts we off in the store. If your seeing something else please post a screen shot.

newshirt%20Main.jpg

Nevermind. I let my kids use my laptop to buy a Nintendo game. They rigged my laptop as a joke. I just text my oldest son and asked him. He's probably at school laughing his #*$&@ off now

Pretty funny now that I know. Whole bunch of different pics of the same guy. Lol. Little shts
Screenshot_20180312-123608.png

Chrome://extensions. One of my kids is a computer wiz. I should have known right away that he was guilty. On a different note, how we're the trails in the UP last weekend?

Chrome://extensions. One of my kids is a computer wiz. I should have known right away that he was guilty. On a different note, how we're the trails in the UP last weekend?

Lots of snow, and lots of traffic.. great in the AM and sucked bad in the afternoon.

Back