• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Whats Your Favorite Beer

Utica Club. Once very popular around central NY but now hard to find more then 50 miles from the brewery. It was the first beer released after the fall of prohibition. I bought some for my Dad and I to share one day and he was surprised as he hadn't had it in over 40 years.

I also like Fat Tire Ale but cannot get it around here.

I'm gonna have to say the silver bullet as well, I've had alot of different beer over the years. Coors Light is the smoothest, best tasting beer in all the land... :drink: :drink: :drink:

Got into brewing my own now I walk down to the basement and grab a nice tall one from either tap. And depending on the season I usually have a dark and light something or other but usually the light is for company and I seem to frequent the dark ones.

molson canadian, ov, and molson brador(the best) when someone brings it across the ditch for me and varius microbrews

Back