• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

When is your MTX due?

Nikolai

TY 4 Stroke God
For those who snow checked an MTX, what due date did your dealer give you? Mine told me the end of July...seems rather early.

i had a choice, could tell them july to december. i am in good with the dealer so, i can pick it up when i need it. i asked for shortly after labor day. gives me time to mod it to my specs. gotta be ready for new years week in yellowstone. ski

Nikolai said:
For those who snow checked an MTX, what due date did your dealer give you? Mine told me the end of July...seems rather early.

the dealer that i bought from in utah said mine would be here in late june, i also found this hard to beleive that they would have them this early, and have also asked on the forum if anyone has got one that early with no response. i hope this is true, that would give me the time to make the changes that i want

Its possible to get them in June.
Last year when I ordered my phazer, the first one came in june
I told them if they had a seller to sell it. Mine was built in June, I picked it
up in september.. I had no reason to sit and stare at it..(and pay for it)
til the snow flys(not to mention that extra 2 months of unused warranty.)

Warranty wise........ wouldn't make a difference unless you are sledding in June, Jully and August.......... Summer is Summer

Steve

I was told mid September here in Colorado. It will kill me enough to have it sitting in the garage for 2 months and not be able to ride it - let alone 4 :) Should be a great upcomming season.

rkymtnman said:
I was told mid September here in Colorado. It will kill me enough to have it sitting in the garage for 2 months and not be able to ride it - let alone 4 :) Should be a great upcomming season.

Glad to see you on this site!! Welcome

Yup - good info over here. Looking forward to the new blue 4 stroker.

Ahhh who am I kidding - looking forward to turning the key and actually riding instead of pulling a rope and wrenching :)

Back