• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Where do these plug in?

soo_smitty

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2009 Yamaha Phazer GT
Putting the Fuzzer back together after having to installing a helicoil in the head after the spark plug hole stripped out on the mag side last winter.... anyways, have pretty much everything else good to go, except I can't for the life of me find where to plug these two ends in? Any ideas? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_4212.jpg
    IMG_4212.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_4209.jpg
    IMG_4209.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 85

The one on the mag side looks like the one for the ignition key switch which you haven't reinstalled yet. On the clutch side, maybe that's the aux power plug, if you have one, which is also on the same panel.

Isn't the other the accessory plug for the same panel?

The one on the mag side looks like the one for the ignition key switch which you haven't reinstalled yet. On the clutch side, maybe that's the aux power plug, if you have one, which is also on the same panel.

Mooseman pretty sure you're the man, thanks! Lol sled's been apart for a year over in the corner, just getting it back together now. Both of those make total sense. I didn't work on it today as I was busy out RIDING instead, but I'll find out tonight

Thanks!

Back