• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Where is the best place to buy a MTX track?

Budyzer

Veteran
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2009 Yamaha Nytro XTX
Looking for a 144 x 14 track for my sons phazer. Would like one with 1.5-2.0 lugs. I have been searching the net and the selection is very limited in the 14 inch tracks. Where is a good place to buy?? Thx

Does anyone know if the track for a Phazer XTX will fit on a MTX?? They are the same measurements and same pitch however I have one dealer telling me it will work and one saying it won't. Thoughts??

Thanks Luke. I live in Southern Manitoba. Do they charge extra to cut the track??

You bet, yes he charged me $214 to cut it. Thought it would just get him to do it instead of trying to cut it myself. All together all said and done it was $1042.00 just to give you an idea.

I Have too many extra parts including a stock 144 X 2 in good shape. I think it had 1500 km of trail riding by the original lady owner. I switched to a 153 when I bought my Phazer. The track has been sitting in my shed "in case" for five years.. I need to de-clutter, so I'll look it over this week. If it looks good, I'll post it for sale.

I Have too many extra parts including a stock 144 X 2 in good shape. I think it had 1500 km of trail riding by the original lady owner. I switched to a 153 when I bought my Phazer. The track has been sitting in my shed "in case" for five years.. I need to de-clutter, so I'll look it over this week. If it looks good, I'll post it for sale.
PM me, maybe we could make a deal!

Also looking for a cover if you or anyone else has one. THX

If the track is still for sale I am in the Okanafan and might be interested. Text or call me at 250-870-0860

Yes, the XTX track fits, have one on my MTX. It's a Camoplast Freeride, Yamaha offered them in 07' as an option too.

Looking for a 144 x 14 track for my sons phazer. Would like one with 1.5-2.0 lugs. I have been searching the net and the selection is very limited in the 14 inch tracks. Where is a good place to buy?? Thx

Cutting tracks on a table saw is SOOOO EASY! You wont believe how easy it is! And it is very easy to find a 1.5 or 1.75 take off that someone is selling on Kijiji for $125ish dollars! I got my doo 144x1.5" for 90$ and its mint! Search youtube its incredibly easy with a buddy helping. Will save you a ton of cash if you have the time and/or access to the tools. If you hook a shop vac up to the dust port on your tablesaw even the mess is somewhat contained.

Back