• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Where to get a Relocator in Ontario or Canada?

Beenba

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2009 Nytro XTX
I'm considering getting one, but do not want to deal with US shipping/customs and all that BS.
Anyone stock or deal locally for me?
Thanks

Just as a side note I have ordered from OFT and Ulmer and shipped to Winnipeg and have never paid duty. In fact I have never paid duty on anything mailed from the states.

I have been bitten numerous times with car parts over the past 5 years.

I guess i can ask if they ship USPS, that's pretty much the only reliable one. UPS is brutal.

I ordered my relocator last year and asked Scott to ship it USPS, and I only had to pay like $19 tax when I picked it up, no other brokerage fees.

If it's going anywhere but the US, We automatically will ship USPS! ;)!

Perfect, good to know guys - Thanks.

UPS tried to charge me $38 in fees for a $20 part. I told them to keep it, and I won't get anything shipped thru them again. USPS works fine.

Just recieved my relocator last week.
Shipped USPS fully declared value by OFT - postman wanted $30.31 at my door. 20.31 was tax and a 10.00 customs fee, the customs fee was the one that pissed me off.

Been buying parts from USA for couple decades now.
USPS is and has always been hit or miss with Canada customs. Sometimes you can find a US merchant who will lower the value on the CN22 lable but then no one is fully insured for loss. A risk that I always take
with only a couple lost item of 1000s imported.

Ya that's what I normally do.

I shipped up my $750 intercooler for my civic this summer, and it was declared as $20. Worked perfect, because under $20 with UPS there is no brokerage fee...or tax

But I just figured there would be a Canadian dealer for OFT. I just tell them to ship it with a valve of $20 as usual.

Back