• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Where to put Ice Scratchers on 121" Vector

lockburner2000

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2010 Vector GT
If anyone has any pics of them installed on there sled could you please post. Any info on installing would be a great help. Thanks

I allready ordered the ones that go on the rails. Will they work or not????

Yap they work the best. I ride with mean down all the time I get about a 1000 miles before I need new ones. Here a pic of how I did it.

Attachments

• IMG00566-20110110-1644.jpg
    IMG00566-20110110-1644.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 265
  • IMG00565-20110110-1643.jpg
    IMG00565-20110110-1643.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 242
Do they stay Stored if your not using them? How much of a longer bolt did you get? Im sure there not a standerd size do you remember what mm they were?

They stay on the pilot ski ok. And for the bolt I went to Fastal with the bolt and told them I need the longest one they had. I think it was 8" long.

vector06 said:
I put them behind the rear smaller idler on my wifes Vector...works mint.

A 121" skid? Could you post up some pictures if you can? ;)!

I found running board mounted ones that work as well or better than rail mounts and are easier to deploy. Got mine thru Royal distributing in Canada. I think Shadetree also sells them.

studdog said:
I found running board mounted ones that work as well or better than rail mounts and are easier to deploy. Got mine thru Royal distributing in Canada. I think Shadetree also sells them.

I saw pictures somewhere on TY for these. Can't remember were but they were awesome.

CaptCaper said:
studdog said:

I saw pictures somewhere on TY for these. Can't remember were but they were awesome.

If you find those pics some where let us know i like to see them

Back