• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Where's the snow !!

It's showing above normal temps for my area right up to Xmas....I hate green Xmas's #$%&* :o|

40 degrees each day until christmas!!! screw this

And they are predicting a heavy snow season this year, yah right!!! )-: :o|

shaddow44 said:
It's showing above normal temps for my area right up to Xmas....I hate green Xmas's #$%&* :o|

If you see a snow making machine on my front lawn and me ripping my sled around, I'll invite ya over for a quick ride :tg:

But seriously this sucks. Maybe I'll go visit the closest ski hill, I hear they have some snow :-o

Lol u can't copy my idea that's what I was thinking... Get all my friends at 2am and run the ski hill. I hear they have some nice jumps there lol

We have about a foot down...if it can just get cold it will be a good base. Now to get that broken bolt out.

Yep, Need snow, I went riding last Christmas day.

If I have too Ill buy a lift ticket pass at the local ski resort to ride the sled up and down. lol

This is the worst winter start since 06/07 season! I actually think its worse one for as long as i been alive. Guys we might be doomed for this year! If so im selling all my stuff iv had enough . Evry year its worse and worse. :die :die :die

I'm with Mad Russian. Every winter we get our hopes up high and the end result is the same. No snow and a lack of winter. I'm not sure what to make of it. This is going to be the first brown Christmas I can remember.

Every year I say I'm selling the snowmobiles but I don't do it. I don't know what I would do. Ice fishing sucks, our ski hill is sh!t, what else does one do????

Back