• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Which Bibs/Pants work good for tall riders?

SoCoRX1 said:
get Klim pants. they secure to your boots so that they wont creep up your leg

Didn't know there was such a thing. Sorry didn't mean to make fun. :(

I wear tall sized and never had them creep up.

4fighter - why didn't you disclose your real height? Afterall, at 11 foot 7, you are the tallest man in da UP. 4fighter needs a 18 inch riser on his o4 shorty. Anyone know of a manufacturer? :tg:

ultimatewarrior said:
4fighter - why didn't you disclose your real height? Afterall, at 11 foot 7, you are the tallest man in da UP. 4fighter needs a 18 inch riser on his o4 shorty. Anyone know of a manufacturer? :tg:

At 11'-7" that would make me the tallest man in the world and I don't think I'd have any trouble making the Pistons as a walk-on either. :moon:

I am not sure about making the Pistons, even at 11 foot 7. Basketball requires endurance and coordination. In case you forgot, I have seen you ride a snowmobile. :moon: It kind of reminds me of watching a baby giraffe run. LaLaLa

ultimatewarrior said:
I am not sure about making the Pistons, even at 11 foot 7. Basketball requires endurance and coordination. In case you forgot, I have seen you ride a snowmobile. :moon: It kind of reminds me of watching a baby giraffe run. LaLaLa

Oh you're bad!

How many times have I stopped to help you dig your sled out, after you fell off of it? And the only way you know how to stop a sled is to launch it into the back door of car. ZING :tg: HA Ha!

4Fighter said:
ultimatewarrior said:

At 11'-7" that would make me the tallest man in the world and I don't think I'd have any trouble making the Pistons as a walk-on either. :moon:

Damn Brian, I did not realize you could so easily beat the crap out of me that time I teased you about being all radical about your suspension and sled. It was just some good natured joking around. We are cool about that right :shock:
Nice to see you got some of that sorted out BTW

Yeah Tork, I had to really shut my pie hole after I rode Dennis' (Snowman269) '97 Vmax with updated '02 viper shocks :oops: .

The fact that the Ohlins spring was just too damned stiff, actually made the sled worse :o| . Yamabluerx1 offered to help me with the setup, so I took him up on it, and I tell ya what, he knows his poop. With the 136" and softer spring on the Ohlins, it's 100% better, but the valving is still pretty stiff on that Ohlins.

All in all, I owe a debt of thanks to both Yamablue and Snowman for their help.

My husband already have a lot of Yam FR Crew Bibs and he loves them. They are perfect as per the length and I would like to admit that the quality is also very nice. Well, I also need to buy some good stuff for myself. Was just wondering if you could help me by providing suggestions for the best Legging pair!

I would keep an eye on Dennis Kirk for the clearance stuff. I bought 2 sets of super nice bibs that were around $200 for $50 ea a few years ago. They run clearance on this kind of thing all the time, last years stuff, etc

Back