• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

which exhaust to buy?

05VectorRS

guys, i have got a new sled and a need for speed. did up my quad very nicley with no expense spaired.....tell me the brand to stick with as far as exhausts for the Vector RS and why?

Stock unless you put a Bender Turbo on her. For speed put your money eles where! exhaust does nothing.
Cluthing,filter,studs----
Skydog

Exhaust does does help on the vector I proved it on timing light's.Filter's lose power on the vector's.I have white knuckle exhasut.I would go with excell exhaust they have a hig flow header the boldt's to the stock muffler that makes 5 hp.they also have a comlete system that makes more than that but will be louder than stock.I spent alot of time with aulmer racing clutching and some simons cpr and some of my own tuning.Aulmer racing is the quickest.

You would probaly be better off posting in the rs section because all the guys with rx1 exhaust misundertood that your looking for your vector.

i'd go with hauck-its a bit pricey but i think any exhaust is $400+. i have ran hauck exhaust for a little over 2000mi and havent had anyproblems iwth tickets, but it isnt any louder than the old two stroke triples

Well again this is interesting, in another exhaust topic I was reading the comments were that the Hauck system was extremely loud, which is NOT what I am looking for. I need trail friendly. Sounds like you guys feel it is a resonable sounding exhaust db wise....

White Knuckle Performance for me, just got mine, and will put on this week. Decible friendly, and great sound, not to mention lightweight, and stainless steel, fully welded construction.

Back