• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Which threads have I posted in?

Just wondering why there is no arrow or anything to identify which threads I have posted in? Sometimes I can't remember which ones I've posted in, and would like to follow up on them. Maybe I don't have something right in my settings? Thanks

In the main index page you can click on the "view my posts" just bellow the new items since last visit and it will do a search for all threads you posted in and will be able to see new post that you have previously posted in.

Homepage of TY4Storke top right on the page.

Attachments

• rps20140218_164043_996.jpg
    rps20140218_164043_996.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 162
He means when reading through posts, there would be an icon next to the threads that he is subscribed/posted in. Most other forums have this but this one is running a very old version and there are lots of things that it can't do until it's updated.

Mooseman said:
He means when reading through posts, there would be an icon next to the threads that he is subscribed/posted in. Most other forums have this but this one is running a very old version and there are lots of things that it can't do until it's updated.

Right on... the new forums will rock... but we have to wait until the season dies off...

Ok thanks for the quick replies guys. I usually just bookmark the Apex page and a couple others and scroll down through till I see the little arrow icon like on the old two stroke site so I can browse at the same time...looking forward to the new forums though! Thanks again...

Back