• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

White Knuckle Exhaust with turbo

neonphil

Expert
I have the perfect complement for my Mc Express turbo kit A White Knuckle Performance Exhaust System specifically the model GP-1. I think this will be a win-win for any turbo sled. The big and most obvious advantage of would be weight reduction, the other benefits in my opinion will be improved sound quality .Right now I'm running my stock exhaust and boy is it quiet I could deftly use a little more sound.I think with the turbo the GP-1 should have acceptable sound levels.
I will be posting video clips with the stock exhaust and the GP-1. I hope I can make it to the races in Hastings Michigan this Saturday so I can get a time slip with the stock exhaust.I am curious as to whether not there will be any performance gains with changing the exhaust to the GP-1.

gp-1%20b.JPG

gp-1%20tip.JPG

gp-1.JPG

OK I had to break out the highly accurate fish scale looks like about 9 1/2 pounds. I already love this exhaust and I have not even installed it yet.

weight.JPG

Back