• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

White Knuckle Performance GP-1 exhaust video clips

NICE SETUP...I love the sound. Did the exhaust help the performance? What is the hose by the snowflap?

Thanks,

Leeko

Hi Leeko
Running through my stock exhaust this is what I ran. 60' time 1.60 and 0 to 60 time was 2.64 .If you would like to see a video clip check out this link.http://www.rx1.info/viewtopic.php?t=968
I will be testing again this weekend . If there's any improvement in regards to performance that would just be icing on the cake.With the weight reduction and improved sound I'm very happy .
The hoses are there to connect to my cool cart

I was surprised by the video. The GP-1 didn't sound all that loud, although I know it's tough when it's on video. Did you get a chance to compare it to the QC-1? Makes me posssibly reconsider now. I'm on the fence, as I really would like to hear them in person, as well as the MBRP system. Thanks for teh video! Love the red on red!

Hi Vineyard
Your right the when the GP-1 is used with a turbo the sound level is not too loud but just right. Without a turbo the GP-1 would be raced only.

I am on the fence too I like loud (old people cant hear)I love to loud pipes on my Harley???????????????????????

Back