• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Whitney-Barry's Bay, ON trails open

SRX Boy

Expert
ofsc shows trails yellow. Thinking of heading out Sat AM - can antone give an assessment as to the trail conditions???

Don't know, but if ya go, please share your opinion of the trail conditions.

They were green a couple days ago. Prob seen a lot of traffic this week.

6 of us were out, past 2 other groups. Trails okay (great for Dec7), irocks, bare spots and icey but I've got about 145kms more than most on my sled! All they need is another 6" and they will be rocking!

:-o

I fond memories of running the railbed out of Whitney heading east to Barrys Bay. One hour before dark our team left Whitney after we topped off the sleds there in Whitney. We took off heading towards Berrys Bay to stay the night. It was windy, cloudy, cold, snowy evening and the weather was just plane mean. Nothing our Yamaha's didn't just chew up and spit out like there built to do. We hauled the mail on that railbed!! Those are the moments that get me excited. We made it into town and the sleds, our bags, ourselves were covered in snow and ice. :Rockon:

Back