• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who Bought 2018 Apex?.... The Last Apex...

whitedust1

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2012 Apex XTX
Well.... it's over after 2018 and the 18s look like the best Apex ever built. Who bought 1 or 2?

Still on the fence about pulling the trigger. It's between the Apex and Sidewinder.
I got rid of 2- 2011 Apex's and got a sidewinder this season, not regrets, the more I ride the winder the more I like it. Love the higher seating and the way it handles. I would love to get a 2018 Apex just to have a 50th anniv. since I have a 40th yet. But have trouble spending that much $ for something that I wouldn't ride that much.

Well.... it's over after 2018 and the 18s look like the best Apex ever built. Who bought 1 or 2?
Does Yamaha have a record of sending a model out in glory , like they did for the Exciter, or VMax4 ?
Do those who know , think that the singleshot Apex XTX , is as good as the 144 tipped rail , with the Star kit ?

There after, I hope the Apex and the Vector can be had on special order from Yamaha. Just now composing the lyrics for those beautiful sleds.

Does Yamaha have a record of sending a model out in glory , like they did for the Exciter, or VMax4 ?
Do those who know , think that the singleshot Apex XTX , is as good as the 144 tipped rail , with the Star kit ?
Yamaha Reactive Suspension System (YRSS) on Apex models is supposed to be an improvement although my 2012 Apex XTX with aggressive STs does not scrub much in sweepers using stock single keel Yamaha skis. The Apex SS first release seemed very harsh to me but Yamaha has installed new shocks on 17s & I really have no idea how the 18s SS ride but hopefully better than 16s & 17s. 18s should be sweet via specs but no idea by seat of my pants....yet.

Well I didn't buy one, but I went & looked at them tonight.
Saw-weet look in sled!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 453
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 426
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 441

Back