• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who does custom hood painting?

dugedug

Extreme
Do you all take your hoods to the local body shop or is there someone you send it too? How much does a typical hood repaint cost? Thanks.

I may be able to work something out with you on an exchange basis. What kind of painting are you looking for, a complete sled, or just a hood? Graphics??
If you are interested in a road trip this summer, I'd be interested in doing a complete sled.
pm me if you're interested.
Nate

nate007 said:
I may be able to work something out with you on an exchange basis. What kind of painting are you looking for, a complete sled, or just a hood? Graphics??
If you are interested in a road trip this summer, I'd be interested in doing a complete sled.
pm me if you're interested.
Nate

Where r u located at? I'm wanting my RTX redun. Complete hood, side pannels, the works. I want a complete flame and scull scheme on my sled. Colors can only be black, red and white. ( Needs to match the clothing..lol )

-1CS

Back