• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who else snow checked a 2020?

relbus

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
13 Nytro RTX
21 ZR Blast
19 Ski Doo GT Sport
19 ZR 200 ES
97 Sx700
79 Enticer 250
Anyone else snow check a sled for next season?

I’m pretty stoked, last new sled was my snow checked 13 nytro Rtx.

At the last minute I snow checked a 20 sidewinder XTX LE 146. Here’s hoping for a ton of snow next season and an understanding wife.

I checked a 2020 ltx le. I hope the colour looks as good on the snow as the pic. Am I ever pumped. First new sled I’ve ever had, last 2 were 742 and 401 miles when I got them but never brand new. I’m so fortunate here in western NB the boys are out sledding today on 3.5 feet of snow. Unreal we start mid November and run through end of April sometimes like this year may. My ‘13 xtx apex is gone on trade so I’m done for this year but with a new 2020 winder on the way and a power trail kit in the works I can handle that. Gonna be a long summer. Lol

Last edited:
upload_2019-4-26_17-19-6.jpeg

LTX GT, love the way the sled is set up going to add dual rate front ski shocks to lower front and give allittle more give to front and ride, see if I can lower back end some , want it to corner like SRX! Put in some Igrips just to keep in control on Icey corners. Not sure about the red color, try to add more black in a few places maybe 270. SM from hurricane could be last sled, headed for 70 years old by next riding season ! enjoy,

Back