• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

who made plate to solve the track hitting under the tunnel

noob

Extreme
I looked quite a few pages back here and couldn't find it. seems like someone in alberta had made a plate to bolt on under the tunnel to solve the track hitting the bracket and ripping the track and bracket apart. anybody know who it was?? thanx noob

Darko said:
CR Racing in Kelowna makes one.

49 buckaroo's, works awesome

just ordered one. sounds like chad has a bunch of stuff in the works. told him to call me when he has the aluminum drop brackets done, steering post and risers and bars too. thanx for info. noob

apex

alpine motorsports cut down my exaust bracket and put a sheild in as part of warranty.and the put somenew weights in the clutches.what are you changeing the riser to?

Thrusted Vector said:
I've built a few of these plates and they work just fine.

thanx for telling me.lol still haven't recieved cr racing plate yet, but it's only been 3 days. will post pics when i recieve it. noob

There is no plate to cover the tunnel hanging down. Yamaha is having DEALERS trim the tunnel down in the back so it does not hit the track they have even went as far as to fax there trim job to the dealers on how it should be done. On all the sleds that I have trimmed which is about 15 the rubbing is gone and no more track wear.

hoss said:
There is no plate to cover the tunnel hanging down. Yamaha is having DEALERS trim the tunnel down in the back so it does not hit the track they have even went as far as to fax there trim job to the dealers on how it should be done. On all the sleds that I have trimmed which is about 15 the rubbing is gone and no more track wear.

Where do you get this info? i work at a dealership and that is not what is happening. In fact, if you cut the bracket you will have nowhere to bolt the plate to. I wouldn't cut it right now.

Plate

Here is a picture of the skidplate i have been using since new. I will keep it until Yammy comes up with its fix. It has been flawless so far.

mli8mt.jpg
[/img]

Back