• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who moved my post with telling anyone and why?

SledHedz

Pro
Website
www.sled-hedz.com
I placed a post about the our RX-1 and our RX-1 Warrior.. I had the post placed in:

RX General Talk
Use this section to talk about your RX-1 and RX Warrior

It says and I quote: "Use this section to talk about your RX-1 and RX Warrior"

This is what I did and it was moved.

Everybody seems to place their posts in the RX General talk (if they own a RX), because the "Garage" section doesn't seem to get very much action, compared to the others.. It's almost like the garage forum is a duplicate of all the rest..

All I was doing was what the RX General Forums says, Talking about the RX-1 and the Warrior..

Why move it? Just curious...

Tim

Which post was this? Please post a link.

I did move a thread this morning from that area to the garage because it really wasn't a discussion thread, but showing the sled off. I'm not sure if this was your thread or not, if it was, I was the one that moved it to the garage.

Sorry about any inconvenience. I almost always post in the thread that I moved it and why...maybe I forgot to post that?

The garage does get a fair amount of views. My thread of my Attak has had over 14,000 views. It does get traffic.

http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=51123

Sure there was discussion.. Discussion on who did the painting, who did the graphics (TY Sponsor) and who we got the ski's and wheels from. (Another TY Sponsor)

There was members talking about getting wives or girlfriends sleds or wives or girlfriends not riding and why..

There was discussion about the windshild height.. etc..

and it was up for less than 24 hours..

Can it go back in the RX General now? Can it? Huh?

Don' pick on the girl with the pink sled! lol

Yep, that was me. That thread really should be in the garage. All of our threads in the garage are of discussion with pics. However, I did move it back to the RX forum for ya.

Dont wanna me messing with a girl on the pink sled. lmao....

Back