• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who ordered?

The doo 900r Xrs is not similarly equipped imo, no heated seat, no 12volt outlet, no helmet outlet, no bag, no custom driver suspension settings, no power steering, and probably a couple other things. Sorry, nice sled but lacks in a few area’s When compared side by side, again imo.
Which models are you comparing side by side though? I compared what I ordered from Ski Doo to a similarly equipped Sidewinder. Apples to apples. There are certainly additional options that can be added on both sides. Yamaha was still a significant premium.

The doo 900r Xrs is not similarly equipped imo, no heated seat, no 12volt outlet, no helmet outlet, no bag, no custom driver suspension settings, no power steering, and probably a couple other things. Sorry, nice sled but lacks in a few area’s When compared side by side, again imo.
900r enduro comes with heated seat, 12 volt outlet, helmet outlet, suspension settings (air ride in back), adjustable carbides, at least 1 k cheaper than an xrs. But no power steering, correct.

An xrs imo is the top dog at doo,No ?
An Srx is top dog at Yamaha, No ?
if your talking enduro from doo then imo the equivalent is the STX from Yamaha. I believe this is going in another direction that I’m not interested in going.
best speak with your dealers, they know best.

An xrs imo is the top dog at doo,No ?
An Srx is top dog at Yamaha, No ?
if your talking enduro from doo then imo the equivalent is the STX from Yamaha. I believe this is going in another direction that I’m not interested in going.
best speak with your dealers, they know best.
Not trying to start an argument, I thought you were referring to features. I own an enduro, just saying

What's the power on an enduro compared to the Winder? Guessing it's a whole different animal. If we are comparing features lets be in the same ball park power wise. I for one am not going to pay big money for a slouch!

What's the power on an enduro compared to the Winder? Guessing it's a whole different animal. If we are comparing features lets be in the same ball park power wise. I for one am not going to pay big money for a slouch!
So once again I'm not trying to start an argument but I have owned both, stock, and I don't see a huge difference performance wise. Others opinions may vary.

Back