• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who owns a Compact Tractor ?

Just waiting for my 2515h to come in Covid has slowed the shipping, has the backhoe attachment which will come in handy, I did lots of research and like the weight and bigger frame of the 2515h also the price compared to other brands, warranty is as good as any of them out there, my dealer is about two hours away, some neat things I liked is its 25 hp no regen system, you can also turn them up at the pump after warranty to 35hp,the 2515 shares the same engine as the 3015/3515 but they have the regen system, I don't need a huge tractor for around the yard, snow removal and yard work with some snowmobile/ATV trail work and repairs, perfect size for working on the trails.
If you turn it up you will have to let me know how its done . The bigger frame 2200# loader spec and the Simple diesel with no regen was my selling points and my dealer is 26 miles from the cabin . Tunes for Tractors lol :)

The wife wants the Backhoe attachment . but she hasn't offered up any cash yet !! I just dug a Culvert out on the sides . Not as easy with just the bucket .

Attachments

• IMG_1784.jpg
    IMG_1784.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 120

that is my issue. i need the loader bucket, the back hoe and the brush hog. would be nice with the blower as well but those are eazyer to find around here.

If you turn it up you will have to let me know how its done . The bigger frame 2200# loader spec and the Simple diesel with no regen was my selling points and my dealer is 26 miles from the cabin . Tunes for Tractors lol :)

The wife wants the Backhoe attachment . but she hasn't offered up any cash yet !! I just dug a Culvert out on the sides . Not as easy with just the bucket .
I'm still waiting for mine to arrive at the dealer, lots of talk on other forums about turning up the 25hp 1.7L found in the 2515 but you half to wait till your warranty is up or you risk voiding it, I also like the fact that the 1.7L is Cummins design engine in the 2515 with a 2200lb front loader lifting capacity, full iron cast rear end and tranny no aluminum cast which are lighter and prone to cracking, I will have the rear tires loaded before delivery, they all have there little problems whatever the brand but if you have a good dealer that you can get parts in a timely matter do your servicing keep your tractors moving parts greased and not beat the hell out of it will last you a long time.

Has anyone used a Flail mower ?? I’m looking at this over a Brush hog . My trails are tight and brush hogs stick out about 7/8 ft in the back . This limits my movement and turning around . The Flail mower doesn’t stick out any more than my box blade . It mulches better and works well on grass also . I’ve gotten all of this from YouTube videos but don’t know anyone who has one .

I've got a 1994 John Deere 755, has hi/low, 4 wheel drive, heated canvass cabin, 4' loader, a 7 backhoe, bottom plow. Bought it in 1997 and has never had a breakdown( knock on wood) 3 cylinder yanmar. Use it as my wheel barrow, move snow in the winter.
it's pretty beat up and looking to replace allot of pins, lines and rebuild a few leaky pistons. Love this tractor.
IMG_0620.JPG

I've got an LS XR4155HC - 55 HP and a hydrostatic transmission. Bought it back in 2018 and have about 360 hours on the clock as of now. Lots of toys to go with it - pallet forks, bale spear, box blade, post hole auger, finish mower, landscape rake, disc, digger, and a 2 bottom plow.

View attachment 161933
Very nice tractor! I hate to even tell my LS story . I have a dealer about 11 miles from My cabin ( Bonduel WI ) Nice tractors with great features but the dealer turned me off . First few times I stopped Nobody came out and asked if I had any questions and when I finally approached the service desk they gave me a teenager about 16 yrs old . Nice boy but he kept trying to look everything up on his phone to answer my Questions . I guess I felt that if something happened I would get no service . I believe the product is great but you need the service too!

Looks like you will have plenty of help in a few years :) Boys like there Tractors !

I've got a 1994 John Deere 755, has hi/low, 4 wheel drive, heated canvass cabin, 4' loader, a 7 backhoe, bottom plow. Bought it in 1997 and has never had a breakdown( knock on wood) 3 cylinder yanmar. Use it as my wheel barrow, move snow in the winter.
it's pretty beat up and looking to replace allot of pins, lines and rebuild a few leaky pistons. Love this tractor.View attachment 161957
Very Nice, isn't it funny how many jobs you can do and get done now that you have a tractor for so many years, alot of first time owners second guess themselves after they purchase their tractor but after they own it for a while and start doing some jobs and clean ups around their property they don't know how they got by without it all these years. thanks for sharing the pics

mahindra.jpg

I have a Mahindra Max26 with loader, belly mower, 3pt brush hog, box blade, 6' landscape rake, pallet forks, bucket and rear 3pt weight ballast. It's a smaller tractor, but its main purpose is mowing my 3 acre lawn. I didn't want a heavy or big tractor for that or going around trees and stuff. It's a mighty little machine for what it is. "Maxine" always surprises me with what she can do! :cool:

View attachment 161967
I have a Mahindra Max26 with loader, belly mower, 3pt brush hog, box blade, 6' landscape rake, pallet forks, bucket and rear 3pt weight ballast. It's a smaller tractor, but its main purpose is mowing my 3 acre lawn. I didn't want a heavy or big tractor for that or going around trees and stuff. It's a mighty little machine for what it is. "Maxine" always surprises me with what she can do! :cool:
Nice, they are handy for sure, I sure like that Ford in the back ground. thanks for sharing.

What a beauty, lots of good memory's in those trucks when I was growing up, the chrome and visor really made those trucks stand out, mine was a 79 also, had the 351 cleveland modified 400 in her, took everything a young fool could throw at her and then some, they don't make them like that anymore, thankyou for sharing.

Trying to finish this big project up this weekend!

Attachments

• E2F460FC-212F-408D-8C74-45F467C8D7AB.jpeg
    E2F460FC-212F-408D-8C74-45F467C8D7AB.jpeg
    156.6 KB · Views: 100
  • 5F3DE61D-B01B-45D1-A905-1504D28CAB6E.jpeg
    5F3DE61D-B01B-45D1-A905-1504D28CAB6E.jpeg
    157.1 KB · Views: 93
  • 097B4F8B-9071-414F-B988-ED5661B2C531.jpeg
    097B4F8B-9071-414F-B988-ED5661B2C531.jpeg
    199.4 KB · Views: 109

you can achieve allot more and faster with the hoe...after putting in the culvert with the loader I'm sure your convinced your wife is right lol...find some side work once you get it to pay that expensive attachment off.

you can achieve allot more and faster with the hoe...after putting in the culvert with the loader I'm sure your convinced your wife is right lol...find some side work once you get it to pay that expensive attachment off.
Could have used the back hoe again this Saturday. We are doing the other side of the culvert . We ended up digging by hand .

Attachments

• 7DDDAD6B-62F4-452F-B7EE-58AE11F23B0F.jpeg
    7DDDAD6B-62F4-452F-B7EE-58AE11F23B0F.jpeg
    181.2 KB · Views: 97

Back