• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who's going to Haydays

I'll be there. Selling Viper, Nytro and other Yamaha parts. I also will have trailer cabinets for sale again this year. Look for me and Mr Sled over near Ulmer Racing in the swap area.

Haydays is always the weekend after Labor Day. So this year it is September 9th and 10th.

Iactually have something to shop for this year, so yes , I will be there

May have to find some deep snow skis for the Apex and some Klim boots! We hardly did any shopping the past two years as we just didn't need anything. I always love a reason to look

As Muffin stated we will be there, in the same row as Ulmer!! It will here soon.

Tom.......are you planning on a TY meet and greet at the Yamaha booth at 1:00pm on Saturday as you usually do?

That's cool that you and Muffin will be located near Ulmer's booth. Works good for the Yamaha guys attending Hay Days.

Tom.......are you planning on a TY meet and greet at the Yamaha booth at 1:00pm on Saturday as you usually do?

That's cool that you and Muffin will be located near Ulmer's booth. Works good for the Yamaha guys attending Hay Days.

Yes, we will still do the Meet and Greet at 1, its been such a tradition its hard not to. :) unless no one shows up any more..LOL

I'll be there, helping out in a vendors booth with my Sidewinder on display and maybe doing some racing help over on the track. I'll defintely try to make it over for the meet and greet again.

Not going this year.

Iactually have something to shop for this year, so yes , I will be there

May have to find some deep snow skis for the Apex and some Klim boots! We hardly did any shopping the past two years as we just didn't need anything. I always love a reason to look
I have the perfect deep snow skis for the Apex I have a set of thos Huge 12" wide simmons that were on my 03 RX-1 mountain turbo. They float and you can still run the trails like a mad man but it wont fit in a normal trailer with another sled next to it. I used to water skip a 1 ton with them on it.

Here they are. I was going to put them on my Viper turbo but it does not need them.

Turbo in Drive.jpg

Turbo in Drive.jpg

I haven't attended in several years. In fact I've been meaning to check out the "new" location.
And since it's only 35 minutes from my house I guess I can swing it. :D

Back