• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who's going to Haydays

Well guys it all worked out so I will be there see you all at 1 o'clock!!!! Where are the CURDS..................

You are correct!! Meet at 1:00 and take picture at 1:15. Make sure you have on some kind of Yamaha Hat or Shirt or Totallyamaha product ;)!

Found my hat! So now MrSled will let me be in the picture! I'm a little nervous to be honest. I keep picturing MrSled with a Trident standing on a rock like Charlton Heston about to split the sea...

I am coming from a friends house with no TY shirt or hat, will have to hide during picture! I will have to get behind some 'big boy' thankfully there is no shortage of us. yamadoo

Weeeeellll, after MANY years of contemplating this trip, I'll be at Haydays. Northernsledder, Trvor and myself will be there Saturday. Looking forward to meeting some old friends and putting faces to few more of the names of my TY family!

Weeeeellll, after MANY years of contemplating this trip, I'll be at Haydays. Northernsledder, Trvor and myself will be there Saturday. Looking forward to meeting some old friends and putting faces to few more of the names of my TY family!

See ya Saturday at the hotel about 7....do they have breakfast there? Got the cash today I am pumped see you all then.

I would recommend you make a list of things you may want to look for as it can be overwhelming at the show. To much to see.

I am ready as well and the weather looks GREAT no rain high of near 70 F. I hope I am sick of carrying things by the end of the day...meaning I found ALOT.

I'm in a Minneapolis Super 8 with a rental car in the lot. Went to Mall of America & now to bed so i'm nice & fresh for cheese curds...I brought a TY shirt, sweatshirt & hat so nobody has to be naked for the group pic...

I'm battling stomach flu/food poisoning. Hopefully I won't need to running to Biffys all day!

I got to the Yamaha booth late, about 1:25.
Was stuck in line in the Dennis Kirk tent.

Back