• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Whos Got the Most Miles on there 2007 Phazer so far

I missed 3 weeks of riding! Not to mention the 70 mile round trip to the dealer 6 times! Thats crap!
For example: it took me 2 hours and multiple boosts to start my sled ($10 000) in -26. My $600 Made in China dirtbike, started 3rd pull!

Sled Dog said:
Should of used synthetic oil would of started then. I have started mine in -38c without a boost.

Yeah right. Anyhow Mobil 0W30 in the sled. 15 W50 I think in the bike. But I can see what your all about. The facts don't matter to you, your one of thos "love is blind" brand loyal types.

Isthatahemi_ said:
Sled Dog said:
Should of used synthetic oil would of started then. I have started mine in -38c without a boost.

Yeah right. Anyhow Mobil 0W30 in the sled. 15 W50 I think in the bike. But I can see what your all about. The facts don't matter to you, your one of thos "love is blind" brand loyal types.

Sorry about that! But one could say that your the complain about every thing type. I mean all you have done is complain and moan even after getting 3100 miles on your sled this season. Now where is old blue my seeing eye dog? I love that dog never lets me down! LMAO :yam: :jump:

final numbers on mine are 1260 on the phazer and 1280 on my Attak, both sleds ran great and the only problems in had on the Phazer was the suspension link broke and the water on the boards....still Love that Sled. I did update to the Hygear Shocks Package, now I can really hammer on the little sucker.

Its the sports package. Hygears banner will rotate on the top of the screen, click that and it will take you to their site.

Tom

mr sled was the price 769.00 to rebild your shocks or did youget adifferent package are they better or should i get ohlins thanks scott ps i have a gt

Well i got 1287 or so just under 1300. Really liked everything about the sled. Was alittle freeked out when I changed oil early in the season and found a motormount bolt out, but loctited it and others and havn't had a problem since. Rolled it twice, didn't get the oil in the airbox deel, But I righted it fast. Had a great year. My first Yamaha and I've had alot of sleds, namely cat's. Hope I get more time off next year to go north the riding hear in Il is ok but no snow most of the time. Enjoyed this forum alot and found it very helpfull and interesting too. Thanks everybody!

Back