• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

WHOS GOT THE MOST MILES ON THERE NYTRO SO FAR??

phatkid said:
just shy of 4000 miles on mine .....
bent subframe
ready for bushings , balljoints, hyfax

going to take on a big transformation this summer wont be the same sled in the fall.......
Well you forgot to say you hit a tree with the left side thats what bent your subframe .... And just ride that damn thing you know i will run you though some sh## just because your not going to a show with it

miles

Have 7065 miles on my 09fx.Put ulmer bushing in the front end after the first season ,all good yet,exhaust donuts at 2835,slight wiring problem at 6003,rubbed on something causing a code 81,fixed by dealer in FT.KENT,MAINE,good ever since.

2800 miles, no real issues so far. Bent subframe, donuts, ball joints, the usual. Bent my subframe when I slid into a curb in a gas station at about 1 mph. These things don't like side impacts!

BigTime you also don't want to look at them the wrong way as it might bend! I hear you and it is not right.

couldn't find an up to date high milage post, so I dug this one up. curious what the highest known nytro has. I have 11000 miles. I assume there are some out there with 20-30,000 on them

Bought my 2013 new and now has 10814 miles. Needed a water hose replaced because it had a slow leak.

I have a 2009 NytroXTX and the Odometer is reading 26,691km but my odometer. Was not reading correct for the last 1600 km so I'm guessing with my Gps that it would be around 27,500 km or just over 17,000 miles.

Going to go over everything this summer and it will become my backup sled to the 2015 Viper I have on order. :Rockon:

Attachments

• IMG_20140408_193645.jpg
    IMG_20140408_193645.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 91
17450km on my 2010 RTX se which I bought at the end of season 2012 as a non current ( because I had enough of ski Doo ) and don't regret one thing this sled rocks :yam:
Replaced eguaust donuts (went with OFT copper), two small idler wheel bearings, installed oil lite A arm bushings, changed skis to the tuners (love them) and of course the wear items like sliders oil changes carbides and belts.

8740 Miles, 4 sets of sliders, lower ball joints, Cracked header, exhaust donuts only 1 times so far ( sand the clamps so they pinch tighter it works).

All drive bearings changed some wheels/bearings in skid and bushings. Oilite bushings still good from new changed brake pads. Spindle bushings twice, Clutch rollers, ramps and springs.

Blew front rear shock that sucked install fox Pro zero all good.

Other stuff was just mods.

12000k Total. 2500 this year. Lots of too cold days. Had nice snow, then got too warm, then cold again, made for poor conditions. Replaced front bushings, hyfax, skirods, balljoints and a belt blew from dirty clutches. Exhaust headers and pipe cracked from faulty Camoplast track ripping in half. Replaced right side grip heater twice. Need to straighten and beef up subframe. The rest was bolting on bling or upgrades. Going through it this summer.

canoehead said:
I'm not wanting to hijack this thread but what are you guys doing to bend your subs? I've taken some good air and hit frozen ice fishing holes some frozen (beaver chew) logs while bustin powder on some back ponds. Even yesterday I felt it gettin bad (beaver pond near beaver house) had a couple of big bangs and shutters, went back and looked at two, 4" frozen logs I sheared off and all the mean while I'm going $hit, $hit. I get home and thaw it out and nothing. Don't get me wrong I'm not dissapointed one bit but what are you guys smackin to bend these? Does everyone have skid plates? Is that the differance or what?

I'm going to bet that if you look at your sled to see if the shocks are centered (front to back) in your upper control arms you will find that it is not centered. If not centered your subframe is bent. Typically the shock is closer to the rear bar of the upper a-arm when the subframe is bent. Also, take a look at the bottom plate with the large 4" circle in it. If it is puckered a little bit, the subframe is bent.

Back