• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who's Ready?

VX1R

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Ordered: 2025 SW LTX-LE Final Edition
Current Riders:
2018 SW LTX-LE
2002 SRX Custom
Rough Trail: 2023 Lynx Xterrian 900TurboR
Vintage Riders:
1980 Enticer 300 Twin
1986 Inviter
1998 Phazer Mt. Lite
1996 Phazer Mt. Lite Mod
I'm looking forwards to a freshly groomed white ribbon trail to let the beast eat....

I've been fortunate enough to see this on my way to Copper Harbor, Mi on Trail 3.

Thank you to all the trail groomers who make this wonderful scene possible.

upload_2020-8-22_22-46-21.png

I'm looking forwards to a freshly groomed white ribbon trail to let the beast eat....

I've been fortunate enough to see this on my way to Copper Harbor, Mi on Trail 3.

Thank you to all the trail groomers who make this wonderful scene possible.

View attachment 156040

Don your killing me !!!!! How can we look at that and not just say, feel and think wow what a beautiful sight. Keep it up :)

Another awesome pick from the groomers seat on Trail 3 in the Keweenaw...

upload_2020-8-24_18-53-44.png

Well, I am ready. BUUUT, my MACHINE is in a pile of parts at Redbeard's place!

other than a linkage adj, mine is gtg. all others still rideable but need to dig into them. nice now that i can feel the fingers on my left hand.

Well, I am ready. BUUUT, my MACHINE is in a pile of parts at Redbeard's place!
Snowmobiles are stupid........Joe t0ld me or was it Mike who told me. LOL

No MAGIC, pulling shocks for refresh, new bearings and slides in the skid, and adding wheels to reduce slide wear. Basically new going back in after harvest.

Great pictures. I would only dream of seeing anything like that around me. Sled sits in the trailer waiting for the up coming season. Need a few things done yet. Still need to add studs. But pretty much ready to go as is. Bring on the snow.

My shorty is ready to go. New seat concepts seat, oil change and maybe Star upgrade for the XTX next month.

My spring/summer storage prep i'm hoping will make getting the sled back into service for upcoming winter season abit easier, battery is at full charge so far, starting to pick at it in the shop, hunting season is on the brain right now.

Back