• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Who's sled is this?

Firemann32

Expert
Website
www.swmosportbikes.com
Not sure what site I found this on but I'd like to know how the seat bracket was made. If ths is your sled or you know who's it is plese let me know,

Attachments

• IMG_4851_net.jpg
    IMG_4851_net.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 114

Im 99% sure it was SRXSRULE 's sled, so pm him. I am really happy with my Lincoln County Coustom seat and tunnel exh kit.

Not my sled, mine was slightly different. Here is a pic of what mine looked like. Eric

Attachments

• t_t_apex_seat_339_101.jpg
    t_t_apex_seat_339_101.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 95
seat bracket

I have one of these custom made tube seat support, it can also be a pipe support for running a pipe out from under the seat like a Nytro. pm me with email address and I will email a picture, it is for sale.

PICT0053.jpg

PICT0052.jpg

how about like this? i made this for my undertunnel and never used it as i bought a boss seat at the snowshow.make me an offer. made it out of steel tube and it only weighs a pound maybe less. i was going for strength vs lightweight.

lets say if you did this with a rear exit excell pipe would you still need to cover up the hole on the tunnel. im gonna do this setup i think with that pipe i dont like the way my seat fits at the moment. also would the seat be ok without the heat shield. i dont think it would be clos to the seat.

I think the sled in the pic belongs to a guy in Lloydminster, Alberta. He goes by ApexMtn on snowandmud.com He has a video up on the exhaust system he used.

Back